Sadly, the old spruce tree outside our window is loosing its needles, yet the birds still come from time to time and sit among the many tiny branches.  Most of the time, I am not quick enough to capture them, once I see they are there, go get the camera in the next room, they have flown off when I get back.  This day was similar, the male cardinal flew off, but the female was still sitting there, enjoying the sunshine and fresh February winter air.  

Fujifilm XT-3
50-230 mm lens @ 230mm
Rebecca Lily IV preset

Comments

  1. So nice you could capture this lovely female, Beverly !
    Love this blog theme ... I'm planning some changes on my blog as well, but too busy at the moment following classes :-)
    Have a lovely week,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely visit Sylvia! I'm still learning to navigate Blogger again.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts