And Spring progresses with more blooms

 Several years ago, I found Woodland Geraniums growing at my daughter's wood.  She happily let me dig a start of them, and a wild Columbine (which sadly didn't make it last year).  Wild flowers are such a favorite of mine, they are often so delicate and tender, and show the prettiest clusters of color and petals.   



Both photos were taken with my 50mm f/2 lens, and developed in Lightroom using my favorite Everyday Magic from Kelly Ishmael  https://mindingmynest.com/product/everyday-magic-course/ presets and adjustments.  This class was really lovely; Kelly's teaching style is wonderful.

It's time to plant flower seeds for this summer's season.  This year will be a beautiful lime and pink zinnia variety if the few seeds from the purchased packet germinate before the pesky chipmunk digs them up.   Packets of Sweet peas, Cleomes, and Hollyhock seeds are awaiting.  


Comments

Popular Posts